Today, two Republican Congressmen introduced the “Common Sense Cannabis Reform for Veterans, Small Businesses, and Medical Professionals Act.” Representatives David Joyce (R-OH) Ohio and Don Young (R-AK) are the sponsors of the Act. Joyce and Young are also the current co-chairs of the bipartisan Congressional Cannabis Caucus. This Caucus was launched in 2017 by well-known cannabis advocates, former Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, (R-CA) Earl Blumenauer (D-OR), former Colorado Rep. and current Colorado Governor, Jared Polis, and the aforementioned Rep. Young. The Act would ...
Welcome to the Cannabis Business Legal News blog where attorneys from Amundsen Davis blog about all things cannabis business and legal news related.
- Movement on the SAFE Banking Act? The Senate is Talking the Talk, but Not Ready to Walk the Walk
- The Federal Government & CBD – What the FDA is Happening?
- Illinois Lawmaker Introduces Legislation to Legalize Psychedelic Therapy Programs
- Illinois Set to Roll out New Cannabis Retail License Applications and Lottery in Early 2023
- Could a Small Town in Pennsylvania Force Congress to Deschedule Cannabis?
- No April Fool’s Joke: The MORE Act was Just Passed by the House
- Significant Increase in Production of Cannabis and Psychedelics for Research Proposed by the DEA for 2022 – What You Need to Know Now
- Protecting Your Cannabis Business from the Trappings of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- The Historic Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act Could Finally End Federal Cannabis Prohibition
- Illinois Cannabis Market Poised to Take Off With New Dispensary Lottery Bill and Issuance of New Licenses for Craft Growers, Infusers, and Transporters