According to the Consumer Price Index (CPI), the United States is facing the highest inflation numbers in over 40 years. On April 12, 2022, it was announced that the CPI has increased 8.5% over the last 12 months, based on March 2022 data. The CPI has been steadily increasing since May 2020, and the impact is being felt by individuals and businesses.
Welcome to the Amundsen Davis Corporate Legal Update where our attorneys blog about insights on corporate governance, securities regulations, M&A news and more.
- Calming Depositor Angst at Community Banks
- New Guidance on the Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting Rule
- Cryptocurrency Companies Should Expect More SEC Enforcement in the Near Future
- FTC Announces Increases to Hart-Scott-Rodino Act Notification Thresholds and Filing Fees
- Forever Chemicals (PFAS) in Real Estate Transactions: Avoiding Forever Consequences
- Private Placement – State and Federal Law Considerations
- Patience is a Virtue: Landmark Federal M&A Broker Exemption Effective March 29, 2023
- Opt In/Out Deadline for New Wisconsin LLC Law is December 31, 2022
- Tick Tock: Election to Opt-Out of Wisconsin’s New “Creditor-Friendly” LP And LLC Acts Expire December 31, 2022
- What the SEC’s New Strategic Plan Means for the Financial Industry and Investors