According to the Consumer Price Index (CPI), the United States is facing the highest inflation numbers in over 40 years. On April 12, 2022, it was announced that the CPI has increased 8.5% over the last 12 months, based on March 2022 data. The CPI has been steadily increasing since May 2020, and the impact is being felt by individuals and businesses.
Welcome to the Amundsen Davis Corporate Legal Update where our attorneys blog about insights on corporate governance, securities regulations, M&A news and more.
- Enhancing Transparency in Real Estate: FinCEN's New Reporting Requirements for Non-Financed Transfers
- Pros and Cons of Online Templates and Examples
- What the Corporate Transparency Act Means for Financial Institutions
- FinCEN to Extend Initial Reporting Deadline for the Corporate Transparency Act
- Wisconsin Personal Property Tax Repealed: What it Means for Business Owners
- Is Nothing Sacred? Cyberattacks May Impact Director and Officer Fiduciary Duties
- What the Show Succession Teaches Us About Planning for a Family Business
- Five Tips for Business Owners When Selling
- Federal Antitrust Agencies Propose New Guidelines for Review of M&A Transactions
- U.S. Supreme Court Opens Door for Companies to Face Lawsuits in Any State They Are Registered to Do Business