On August 24, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) released a draft of its strategic plan for 2022 – 2026, outlining its key initiatives for the next four years. The SEC’s mission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. Its strategic plan is intended to further that mission by laying out goals that will guide its policy and decision making.
Welcome to the Amundsen Davis Corporate Legal Update where our attorneys blog about insights on corporate governance, securities regulations, M&A news and more.
- U.S. District Court Rules the Corporate Transparency Act Unconstitutional: What is the Impact for Businesses?
- Enhancing Transparency in Real Estate: FinCEN's New Reporting Requirements for Non-Financed Transfers
- Pros and Cons of Online Templates and Examples
- What the Corporate Transparency Act Means for Financial Institutions
- FinCEN to Extend Initial Reporting Deadline for the Corporate Transparency Act
- Wisconsin Personal Property Tax Repealed: What it Means for Business Owners
- Is Nothing Sacred? Cyberattacks May Impact Director and Officer Fiduciary Duties
- What the Show Succession Teaches Us About Planning for a Family Business
- Five Tips for Business Owners When Selling
- Federal Antitrust Agencies Propose New Guidelines for Review of M&A Transactions