- Posts by Danielle Snyder FadelAssociate
Danielle understands who her clients are, what their business is and what they need. Clients appreciate that she is personable, compassionate, and realistic about what can be achieved.
As a member of the firm’s Corporate & ...
If you are a business owner, with the mergers and acquisitions market continuing to be active, you may have decided it could be the right time to sell your most valuable asset – the company that you’ve spent years building. Now that you have decided to sell your business, it is important to consider five things in order to receive the maximum value in this market.
Welcome to the Amundsen Davis Corporate Legal Update where our attorneys blog about insights on corporate governance, securities regulations, M&A news and more.
- Enhancing Transparency in Real Estate: FinCEN's New Reporting Requirements for Non-Financed Transfers
- Pros and Cons of Online Templates and Examples
- What the Corporate Transparency Act Means for Financial Institutions
- FinCEN to Extend Initial Reporting Deadline for the Corporate Transparency Act
- Wisconsin Personal Property Tax Repealed: What it Means for Business Owners
- Is Nothing Sacred? Cyberattacks May Impact Director and Officer Fiduciary Duties
- What the Show Succession Teaches Us About Planning for a Family Business
- Five Tips for Business Owners When Selling
- Federal Antitrust Agencies Propose New Guidelines for Review of M&A Transactions
- U.S. Supreme Court Opens Door for Companies to Face Lawsuits in Any State They Are Registered to Do Business