- Posts by Mark G. KmiecikPartner
Mark advises clients on international, federal, state, and local tax matters, as well as represents clients in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration, business succession planning, marital property, and ...
Effective January 1, 2023, Wisconsin will arguably become a more creditor-friendly state for judgment creditors of an LP partner or LLC member by virtue of the additional rights afforded a judgment creditor under Chapters 179 and 183 of the 2021 Wisconsin Statutes.
Welcome to the Amundsen Davis Corporate Legal Update where our attorneys blog about insights on corporate governance, securities regulations, M&A news and more.
- Calming Depositor Angst at Community Banks
- New Guidance on the Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting Rule
- Cryptocurrency Companies Should Expect More SEC Enforcement in the Near Future
- FTC Announces Increases to Hart-Scott-Rodino Act Notification Thresholds and Filing Fees
- Forever Chemicals (PFAS) in Real Estate Transactions: Avoiding Forever Consequences
- Private Placement – State and Federal Law Considerations
- Patience is a Virtue: Landmark Federal M&A Broker Exemption Effective March 29, 2023
- Opt In/Out Deadline for New Wisconsin LLC Law is December 31, 2022
- Tick Tock: Election to Opt-Out of Wisconsin’s New “Creditor-Friendly” LP And LLC Acts Expire December 31, 2022
- What the SEC’s New Strategic Plan Means for the Financial Industry and Investors