- Posts by Mark G. KmiecikPartner
Mark advises clients on international, federal, state, and local tax matters, as well as represents clients in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration, business succession planning, marital property, and ...
Effective January 1, 2023, Wisconsin will arguably become a more creditor-friendly state for judgment creditors of an LP partner or LLC member by virtue of the additional rights afforded a judgment creditor under Chapters 179 and 183 of the 2021 Wisconsin Statutes.
Welcome to the Amundsen Davis Corporate Legal Update where our attorneys blog about insights on corporate governance, securities regulations, M&A news and more.
- What the Corporate Transparency Act Means for Financial Institutions
- FinCEN to Extend Initial Reporting Deadline for the Corporate Transparency Act
- Wisconsin Personal Property Tax Repealed: What it Means for Business Owners
- Is Nothing Sacred? Cyberattacks May Impact Director and Officer Fiduciary Duties
- What the Show Succession Teaches Us About Planning for a Family Business
- Five Tips for Business Owners When Selling
- Federal Antitrust Agencies Propose New Guidelines for Review of M&A Transactions
- U.S. Supreme Court Opens Door for Companies to Face Lawsuits in Any State They Are Registered to Do Business
- Calming Depositor Angst at Community Banks
- New Guidance on the Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting Rule