- Posts by Timothy J. FeldhausenSenior Counsel
Tim is also a former commissioned officer in the U.S. Navy and offshore sailor who thinks of every client matter as a voyage. He helps clients understand their risk without limiting their business potential.
Tim concentrates his ...
MGM Resorts is the latest victim of a cyberattack occurring on September 10th, which has set back the gambling and leisure giant substantially, both in terms of business function and income. MGM is not alone. Household names such as Amazon, Facebook, Alibaba, Marriott, and many others have been victimized, as have governments around the world.
Welcome to the Amundsen Davis Corporate Legal Update where our attorneys blog about insights on corporate governance, securities regulations, M&A news and more.
- Enhancing Transparency in Real Estate: FinCEN's New Reporting Requirements for Non-Financed Transfers
- Pros and Cons of Online Templates and Examples
- What the Corporate Transparency Act Means for Financial Institutions
- FinCEN to Extend Initial Reporting Deadline for the Corporate Transparency Act
- Wisconsin Personal Property Tax Repealed: What it Means for Business Owners
- Is Nothing Sacred? Cyberattacks May Impact Director and Officer Fiduciary Duties
- What the Show Succession Teaches Us About Planning for a Family Business
- Five Tips for Business Owners When Selling
- Federal Antitrust Agencies Propose New Guidelines for Review of M&A Transactions
- U.S. Supreme Court Opens Door for Companies to Face Lawsuits in Any State They Are Registered to Do Business