Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Webcast
| 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
In this timely webcast, Suzanne Newcomb will be discussing pay transparency laws in Illinois and across the country, including:
- A breakdown employers’ obligations under the Illinois Equal Pay Act amendments and discuss best practices to avoid liability
- Summarizing employers’ pay transparency obligations under laws currently in effect around the U.S.
- Identifying pay transparency laws expected to pass in the near future
- Discussing pay transparency laws in the context of remote workers
- Suggesting strategies to keep your organization compliant and protect against pay transparency and unequal pay claims