As someone who dedicates his work to helping individuals and businesses navigate the legal system, Conor focuses on ensuring his clients accomplish their goals and enforce their rights. He goes the extra mile by harnessing the resources needed to develop and execute a road map for his clients, while also remaining vigilant for any relevant developments that arise throughout the legal process. He is a member of the Construction, OSHA, and Business Litigation Service Groups.
A lifelong athlete, Conor played college football where he learned the importance of teamwork and, in the process, developed a strong work ethic and mental toughness. These traits have proven useful and crucial for Conor in the legal profession. He is able to understand the different personalities and goals of his clients and work with them to develop and implement strategies that produce optimal results.
Membership & Involvement
- Member: Illinois State Bar Association; Wisconsin State Bar Association; Chicago Bar Association
Resources & Insights
- Happy Public Domain Day!Happy Public Domain Day!
Public Domain Day is one of the lesser known winter holidays celebrated by the elite few – artists of all sorts and copyright attorneys. We either mourn the passing of works into the public domain after decades of keeping them safe and warm or hail the expiration of long-held copyrights in anticipation of new, insightful, adaptive, and creative uses of these works and characters.
- The Challenge of Serving in Black Robes, Not White Coats: The Second District Affirms the Denial of Patients’ Requests for IvermectinThe Challenge of Serving in Black Robes, Not White Coats: The Second District Affirms the Denial of Patients’ Requests for Ivermectin
Read Edna McLain’s recent article, “The Challenge of Serving in Black Robes, Not White Coats: The Second District Affirms the Denial of Patients’ Requests for Ivermectin” in IDC Quarterly!
- Keeping an Eye on PHI: OCR Guidance Concerning Permissible Disclosures of Reproductive Health PHI following DobbsKeeping an Eye on PHI: OCR Guidance Concerning Permissible Disclosures of Reproductive Health PHI following Dobbs
Learn the new guidance post-Dobbs for patient’s health information concerning abortion and other sexual and reproductive health services.
- Hold the Phones: State-level Telemarketing Laws In EffectHold the Phones: State-level Telemarketing Laws In Effect
Keep up to date with both the federal TCPA requirements and several state-level statutes!
University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., 2020
University of St. Thomas, B.A., 2016