For Ryan, being a lawyer is about problem solving and people. He knows the work he does will impact his clients and their businesses for years to come. His competitive drive and his passion for knowledge serve his clients well.
Ryan is an experienced litigator. In his first year of practice he won a case he handled solo from origination through to trial. He knows that in the practice of law, even when the facts are stacked in your favor, nothing is certain, which is why he always strives for excellence.
Ryan handles both litigation and transactional matters for commercial real estate transactions, federal and state compliance, and business formation and acquisitions. He also helps clients leverage successful navigation of complex regulatory environments into competitive advantages in their industries. He counsels clients on the most economic approach to enforcing their rights, maximizing profit, and achieving success. He also counsels clients on the appropriate legal structures for their businesses and business transactions for both their personal and professional goals and the needs of other stakeholders.
In addition to his legal practice, Ryan is a musician and children’s minister at Bethel Chapel.
Membership & Involvement
- Member: Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© Ones to Watch in Commercial Litigation: 2022, 2023
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© Ones to Watch in Corporate Law: 2023
Resources & Insights
- In the Dirt: A Real Estate Legal Update,
- 38 SmithAmundsen Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America© 202238 SmithAmundsen Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America© 2022
Inclusion in this listing is entirely based on peer review and demonstrates that attorneys in each nominee’s respective fields hold these attorneys in high esteem.
- 45 SmithAmundsen Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America© 202345 SmithAmundsen Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America© 2023
Congratulate to our 45 attorneys on being recognized by Best Lawyers in America© 2023!
Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2017
Washington University Olin School of Business, MBA, 2017
Missouri Southern State University, BSBA, 2013, summa cum laude