Many of Scott’s clients are business owners with a passion and a vision for their company and their people. He represents families who’ve grown their business from the ground up and want to pass it on to the next generation. His clients appreciate his commitment to helping them achieve their goals.
Scott represents a wide variety of businesses and their owners, senior management, investors and lenders in mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and business succession planning. He also assists with debt and private equity financing, joint ventures, distribution, supply and other commercial agreements, employment and non-compete agreements, commercial real estate acquisitions, sale, leasing and financing transactions, and international law matters.
Scott often serves as outside general counsel to his business clients, advising them with respect to corporate governance, risk management, and other legal and business matters. He also assists entrepreneurs and emerging companies with matters relevant to newly formed and rapidly growing businesses, including selecting a proper choice of entity, evaluating business plans, obtaining start-ups and ongoing equity and debt financing. This includes protecting and licensing intellectual property, preparing agreements among owners, and developing executive and key employee incentive compensation arrangements.
Membership & Involvement
State Bar of Wisconsin: Business, Tax, Health and International Sections
American Bar Association: Business (Committee on Negotiated Acquisitions), Health, Intellectual Property and International and Tax Sections
Member: Illinois State Bar Association, Business, Tax and International Section; Milwaukee Bar Association; Association for Corporate Growth (ACG); Wisconsin Innovation Network; Wisconsin Technology Council; Midwest Business Brokers & Intermediaries
- Best Lawyers® in America - Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Selected to Wisconsin Super Lawyers list - Mergers and Acquisitions: 2005, 2006, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Listed in Chambers USA as a leader in Corporate/M&A Law: 2023
- YMCA Volunteer of the Year award
Resources & Insights
- Speaking Engagement, Milwaukee Business Journal’s event room,
- Corporate Attorney Scott Fiducci Recognized by Chambers USA for 2023Corporate Attorney Scott Fiducci Recognized by Chambers USA for 2023
Scott Fiducci has been recognized by Chambers USA in the area of Corporate Law.
- Amundsen Davis Attorneys Included in the 2022 Wisconsin Super Lawyers and Rising Stars ListAmundsen Davis Attorneys Included in the 2022 Wisconsin Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
Amundsen Davis is pleased to announce the inclusion of 22 attorneys on the 2022 Wisconsin Super Lawyers® and 2022 Wisconsin Rising Stars lists.
Indiana University Law School, J.D., 1986
University of Illinois, M.B.A., 1983
University of Illinois, B.A., 1982