2020 CLM Workers Compensation and Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality Conference, Webcast
| 12:40 PM - 1:40 PM CT/ 1:40 PM – 2:40 PM ET
In session 11 of the 2020 CLM Workers Compensation and Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality Conference Heather Bailey along with other topic experts will provide an overview of assault and battery claims in the hospitality context — patron versus patron; security versus patron; and police versus patron.
Notable topics include:
- coverage pitfalls
- affect of alcohol and drugs on defense
- combining assault/battery with a premises liability claim
- the effect of internal security policies on the standard of care
- the effect of the emergence and availability of body cam footage; and
- the pros and cons of sophisticated surveillance in the context of preventing future spoliation allegations and adverse inference rulings
You can visit the CLM website for more information on the virtual event.