DRI and Illinois Defense Counsel, Webcast
| 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Artificial Intelligence ("AI") is not just coming, it's here. Robots already are working in the construction industry, and workers are wearing artificial intelligence.
Join Dennis Cotter as he presents his topics “We’re Not Droning On” and “Artificial Intelligence Legislation and Litigation” at the 2021 Artificial Intelligence in Construction Virtual Seminar. Attendees will learn more about the use of AI today, potential liability issues, contract risk transfer, and new legal theories.
Notable Topics Include:
- New Technological Advances/Trends in Construction
- Benefits of Artificial Intelligence
- Statutes/Case Law
- All other Artificial Intelligence
- Potential New Parties/New Theories with Artificial Intelligence
- Protecting Construction Clients from Artificial Intelligence Claims