What’s “Reasonable?” A Step-by-Step Guide to the Reasonable Accommodation Process and the ADA/FMLA/Workers’ Compensation Overlap
ADA compliance is crucial and yet complex. Employers are obligated to follow the reasonable accommodation process under the ADA. In this Clear Law Institute webinar, Heather Bailey offers tips on how to do so.
Specific topics of the webinar include:
- Understanding what constitutes as a disability
- Providing accommodations for disabilities
- Various forms of accommodations including medical leave and working from home
- How to decide if a request needs accommodation or if it can be considered an undue hardship
- ADA, FMLA and workers compensation issues