To kick off the National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, Molly Arranz joins 4 other guest speakers for this hands-on half-day workshop hosted by the National CyberSecurity Alliance and in collaboration with the 7th Annual Wisconsin Governor's Cybersecurity Summit. Speakers will help organizations define what cybersecurity is and help them develop their own strategy for minimizing cybersecurity threats.
Notable topics include:
- Identify which business assets others want;
- How to protect those assets;
- Ways to detect when something has gone wrong;
- How to respond quickly and appropriately with an action plan; and
- How to recover after a breach