Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Webinar
| 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Drones are becoming ubiquitous in this country; but they are not just toys any more. This Illinois Chamber of Commerce webinar, presented by Brandt Madsen and Alan Farkas, will discuss how all sorts of businesses can utilize this rapidly progressing technology and how to do so without getting in the FAA’s cross-hairs.
The webinar will cover:
- What laws apply to the operator?
- What kinds of operations have been approved by the FAA?
- Where can I operate a drone?
- What do I need to use a drone in business?
- What happens when something goes wrong?
- Will my CGL insurance policy cover any liability related to drones?