As Covid-19 quickly turned us into a remote workforce and more employees are working from home, cyber risk and the number of attacks has increased exponentially. The question of “What are your legal responsibilities in today’s digital world?” has become of the utmost importance.
In this webcast "Pandemic Cybersecurity Related Issues and the New Normal“, hosted by USLAW, Molly Arranz and three other facilitators will provide real-world solutions to help protect your business, clients, and confidential information from viruses, hackers, phishing, ransomware, and other threats.
Topics covered will include:
- How to safely and securely manage personnel in a work-from-home environment
- How the transfer of personnel to a remote environment may affect your cyber risk
- Whether the return of the workforce to the office may bring other or new cyber liability
- Legal and ethical requirements for protecting confidential information, plus pointers for doing so, whether at work or the “home office”
- Telltale signs of phishing and other ransomware attempts
- What to do if a cyberattack is successful
- Insurance and remote workers