Click here to access the on-demand video.
Click here to access the powerpoint presentation.
Experts say it’s not a matter of IF but WHEN your company will be the target of a cybersecurity attack. One accidental click can lead to a serious data breach and costly consequences for your company. Are you lying awake at night worrying that you’re next?
These are just a few of the headlines from this month alone:
-Up to 1,500 businesses affected by ransomware attack, U.S. firm’s CEO says.
-Maryland Town Knocked Offline in Aftermath of Kaseya Ransomware Attack.
-Healthcare Ransomware Attack Targets Practice Management Vendor
Attacks are becoming more advanced and intentional, leaving business leaders struggling to figure out how to stay ahead of and anticipate new threats. Join us on July 22 from 11am-12pm, to discuss how you can prepare now to make sure you are protected when the unthinkable happens.
This webcast will cover topics like:
- What are basic things a company can do to reduce the likelihood of a security incident?
- What are the typical things that need to be done in response to a security incident?
- What are the legal issues that arise from the response?
- When do I have to give notice regarding my breach?
- What are cyber insurance policies designed to cover? What do they actually cover?
- Where do coverage gaps on current cyber policies exist, and what can organizations do to mitigate those gaps?
- How can you get cyber projects approved when your company is focused on ROI?