Preparing to sell your business can be an overwhelming endeavor – especially in an uncertain economic and political climate. A checklist of considerations for selling your business transactions can ease the burden and facilitate the process. Join Eric Fogel, co-chair of the firm’s Corporate & Securities Service Group, for an informative webcast on how to prepare for the sale of your business and tips for getting the best value.
During this webcast, attendees will learn:
- How to get the best value for your business
- Review of typical deal structures
- Tax considerations for sellers
- How to protect yourself from large claims from the buyer
- How to get your house in order
- How to deal with potential deal killers
- How to negotiate an earn-out
- How to assemble your team, including tax advisor and M&A lawyer
- How to negotiate continuing employment or consultancy
- And more!
Who should attend? All business owners, CEO’s, CFO’s and Board Members looking to sell their business, big or small.