The Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis is hosting a panel discussion, which will include Jeff Glass, of state experiences with recent non-compete reforms and how those reforms are affecting workers and employers. They are specifically interested in Illinois and Colorado, given that they recently passed relevant measures. Many states, including some states in the Minneapolis Fed’s District, are considering changes to how they enforce non-compete agreements.
- Jane Flanagan, Illinois Department of Labor
- Jeffrey Glass, Amundsen Davis
- Mary Hogan, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Ryan Nunn, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- David Seligman, Towards Justice
- Alene Tchourumoff, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis