Jeff understands that the results of any case may have a long lasting impact on a client’s business or personal life. He doesn’t just grasp the facts and nuances of a case, but also considers the big picture. He gets to know his clients’ businesses and personal objectives.
Jeff’s practice is more than 90% devoted to litigated matters. In addition, he is often retained to represent clients with regard to pre-litigated matters in an effort to reach amicable resolutions without the need for litigation. He also provides general counseling to businesses and is often called on to assist clients and represent them with responding to subpoenas.
Jeff represents clients in the retail, construction, manufacturing, and residential and commercial building industries. Many of his clients are facing issues arising out of breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, product liability, and general negligence. He also uses his insurance coverage experience to assist clients with regard to issues concerning tenders of defense. Given the breadth of his practice, Jeff represents clients in Cook County’s Law Division, Federal Courts, and collar counties. He has participated in dozens of arbitrations and mediations, has first-chaired jury cases to verdict, and litigated matters seeking injunctive relief including temporary restraining orders.
Membership & Involvement
- Member: Chicago Bar Association
Resources & Insights
- Green Bay Chapter SHRM Annual Legal ConferenceGreen Bay Chapter SHRM Annual Legal Conference
Amundsen Davis Attorneys will present at the Green Bay Chapter SHRM Annual Legal Conference.
- Happy Public Domain Day!Happy Public Domain Day!
Public Domain Day is one of the lesser known winter holidays celebrated by the elite few – artists of all sorts and copyright attorneys. We either mourn the passing of works into the public domain after decades of keeping them safe and warm or hail the expiration of long-held copyrights in anticipation of new, insightful, adaptive, and creative uses of these works and characters.
- The Challenge of Serving in Black Robes, Not White Coats: The Second District Affirms the Denial of Patients’ Requests for IvermectinThe Challenge of Serving in Black Robes, Not White Coats: The Second District Affirms the Denial of Patients’ Requests for Ivermectin
Read Edna McLain’s recent article, “The Challenge of Serving in Black Robes, Not White Coats: The Second District Affirms the Denial of Patients’ Requests for Ivermectin” in IDC Quarterly!
- Keeping an Eye on PHI: OCR Guidance Concerning Permissible Disclosures of Reproductive Health PHI following DobbsKeeping an Eye on PHI: OCR Guidance Concerning Permissible Disclosures of Reproductive Health PHI following Dobbs
Learn the new guidance post-Dobbs for patient’s health information concerning abortion and other sexual and reproductive health services.