Even before she became a lawyer, Molly served others through advocacy. In college Molly spent a year working for AmeriCorps NCCC, serving various nonprofits and federal agencies such as the National Park Service. After college she taught English at a school in Thailand. These experiences taught her the impact service can have on an organization and solidified her desire to be a lawyer.
As a member of the General Liability Service Group, Molly represents clients in various claims, including breach of contract, negligence and discrimination claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Molly worked for the in-house legal department at a national insurance company as part of a corporate fellowship program. The experience allowed her to see what corporations expect from outside counsel. She draws on this experience today to best serve her clients.
Membership & Involvement
- Member: Wisconsin State Bar Association; Illinois State Bar Association
Resources & Insights
- Green Bay Chapter SHRM Annual Legal ConferenceGreen Bay Chapter SHRM Annual Legal Conference
Amundsen Davis Attorneys will present at the Green Bay Chapter SHRM Annual Legal Conference.
- Happy Public Domain Day!Happy Public Domain Day!
Public Domain Day is one of the lesser known winter holidays celebrated by the elite few – artists of all sorts and copyright attorneys. We either mourn the passing of works into the public domain after decades of keeping them safe and warm or hail the expiration of long-held copyrights in anticipation of new, insightful, adaptive, and creative uses of these works and characters.
- The Challenge of Serving in Black Robes, Not White Coats: The Second District Affirms the Denial of Patients’ Requests for IvermectinThe Challenge of Serving in Black Robes, Not White Coats: The Second District Affirms the Denial of Patients’ Requests for Ivermectin
Read Edna McLain’s recent article, “The Challenge of Serving in Black Robes, Not White Coats: The Second District Affirms the Denial of Patients’ Requests for Ivermectin” in IDC Quarterly!
- Keeping an Eye on PHI: OCR Guidance Concerning Permissible Disclosures of Reproductive Health PHI following DobbsKeeping an Eye on PHI: OCR Guidance Concerning Permissible Disclosures of Reproductive Health PHI following Dobbs
Learn the new guidance post-Dobbs for patient’s health information concerning abortion and other sexual and reproductive health services.
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2019
The Ohio State University, College of Arts and Sciences, B.A., 2015, magna cum laude