With constantly changing tax laws, clients look to Tom to help them stay up to date on the current issues and to plan ahead. His accounting degree makes him well positioned to help clients with tax and estate planning.
Tom assists clients with estate tax, gift tax and income tax planning when it comes to the succession of wealth to their heirs. Many of his clients work in the professional services industry or are entrepreneurs in the manufacturing, retail and personal transportation industries. He guides business owners and individuals in making the transition to the next generation a success and assists with specialized trusts which transition wealth to successive generations.
Outside of the office, Tom is an active volunteer at his church and has been involved with Mayfair Rotary, American Cancer Society and the Mayfair Kiwanis Club.
Membership & Involvement
- Member: Waukesha County Bar Association; State Bar of Wisconsin; Waukesha County Bar Association; Herbert Mueller Society: Greater Milwaukee Foundation
- Waukesha County Estate Planning Council: Member; Past President; Past Board Member
- Former Vocational Director: Mayfair Rotary of Wauwatosa
- Former Finance Committee Chairperson: American Cancer Society
- Former Member: Milwaukee Estate Counselors Forum; Mayfair Kiwanis Club
Resources & Insights
Marquette University Law School, J.D., 1985
University of Wisconsin - Madison, B.S., 1982
- U.S. Tax Court