In the Dirt: A Real Estate Law Update is authored by Amundsen Davis real estate attorneys, providing legal updates to developers, builders, investors and managers of both residential and commercial real estate projects and transactions. Our Real Estate, Zoning & Public Financing Service Group offers the extensive business and legal experience needed to successfully represent real estate clients in projects and transactions including land development, regulatory challenges, public/private financing, title clearance, commercial sales transactions, commercial leasing, closings and much more.
- Land Development
- Title and Survey Review
- Property Management
- 1031 Exchanges
- Title Insurance
- Real Estate Tax
- Real Estate Litigation
For more information about the firm’s services, please call Sara Woodward at 312.894.3200 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Visit Amundsen Davis LLC on LinkedIn
Welcome to In the Dirt: Real Estate Legal Update where attorneys from Amundsen Davis blog about all things related to real estate, zoning, real estate management and finance.
- Contractual Considerations for Short-Term Rentals
- Municipal Regulation of Short-Term Rentals
- Backyard Event Rentals: Problems Posed for Homeowner Associations
- A Renter’s Bill of Rights in Wisconsin, Oh My!
- Private Requirements for Short-Term Rentals
- Homeowner’s Association Treatment and Enforcement of Solar Panels
- Missouri Supreme Court Expands Municipalities’ Authority to Deny Conditional Use Permits
- Common Considerations for Homeowner Associations Regarding Short-Term Rentals
- Long-Term Impact of Solar Panels on Property
- HOA Regulation of Solar Panels – Common Limitations and Provisions