Our team counsels members of the health club, boutique fitness, industry supplier, and wellness community in a wide array of legal and business matters. Our experience includes issues involving employment agreements (including non-competes), raising capital, personal injury claims and litigation, intellectual property and idea protection, data privacy, as well as compliance with various federal, state, and local laws. Industry leaders rely on our attorneys’ ability to handle transactional and risk-related issues unique to this community.
In the Media
- Media Mention,
- Media Mention,
- Mitigating and Assessing Risk in Your Studio -- Max Goodman's Featured by Boutique Fitness SolutionsMedia Mention,
- SmithAmundsen Commercial Litigation Alert,
- SmithAmundsen Alert,
- Speaking Engagement, The Hatchery Chicago; Webcast,
- Speaking Engagement, WaiverSign, Webcast,
- Club Solutions Magazine: Webcast,
- Lawsuit-Proofing Your BusinessLawsuit-Proofing Your Business
Join Max Goodman to learn how small businesses can prepare for litigation!
- How a Properly Worded Waiver & the Right Insurance Can Protect Your BusinessHow a Properly Worded Waiver & the Right Insurance Can Protect Your Business
Watch Max Goodman's webcaston how how waivers and liability insurance can protect your business!
- Max Goodman Included in ClubSolutions' "107 Ideas: The Ultimate Guide to Your Gym Business"Max Goodman Included in ClubSolutions' "107 Ideas: The Ultimate Guide to Your Gym Business"
In the latest issue of ClubSolutions Max Goodman offers some advice in the area of risk management for gyms trying to improve their business.
- Max Goodman Quoted by ClubSolutions on "The Virtual Realm of Risk Management"Max Goodman Quoted by ClubSolutions on "The Virtual Realm of Risk Management"
Max Goodman gives his advice on three areas of concern when it comes to virtual classes and online fitness: waivers, music licensing, and data privacy.