Every employer, no matter how large or small, how generous or strict, will eventually face the problem or difficult employee. Having consistent, effective documentation and policies developed by human resources and administered by supervisors is essential to successful coaching, counseling, and success in litigation.
During this 90-minute webinar, hosted by the GRC Educators, Julie Proscia will provide you with the building blocks to develop a strong disciplinary/documentary system, and the tools needed to keep up with the legal pitfalls in the ever-changing minefield of employment law. Specifically, she will highlight:
- Disciplinary Policies and Procedures
- The importance of Coaching and Counseling
- How to document verbal and written warnings
- How to conduct the annual performance evaluation
- How to effectuate a termination and reduce exposure