Employers need to be prepared to deal with union activity, as it continues to grow among private sector employees, especially in the health care, construction, manufacturing, distribution and hospitality industries.
This full-day seminar, taught by attorneys from our labor and employment group, covers:
- How unions are growing and attracting employees
- Avoiding unfair labor practices
- Key labor developments that affect management’s ability to prevent unions
- Effective employee communication programs
- Identifying areas that employers can strengthen their organization to avoid union issues