Join human resources professionals, corporate veteran resource group members and employers of all sizes and many others for the Wisconsin Veterans in the Workforce Summit. This is the largest summit focused on veteran-friendly employers in Wisconsin and provided businesses with information related to employing veterans and military family members. This year’s Summit will feature industry experts and community leaders who discuss how to attract and retain military veteran employees.
The keynote speaker will be Christopher Murdoch, Senior Advisory Consultant at Foxconn. Following the keynote speaker, will be breakout sessions, including one hosted by Laurie Meyer. Below is a full list:
- Veteran employment benefits and incentives – John Francis of Heartland
- EEO reporting and tracking, Laurie Meyer
- Veteran recruitment and retention strategies, Garan Chivinski of G4S
- Veteran resource group programming development – Greg Fischer of Northwestern Mutual and Alex Schneble of Baird
- Veteran resource group community engagement strategies – Gene Manzanet of PNC Bank
A roundtable of corporate veteran resource group leaders will be led by Ben Klenke of Baird.