Hampton Inn Chicago/Gurnee; Gurnee, IL
| 1:30 - 3:00 PM CT
Event Sponsor: Illinois Chamber of Commerce
Join Peter Hansen and Laurie Meyer for this timely presentation to learn about the recent updates to employment laws in Illinois, Wisconsin, and at the Federal level.
Topics will include:
- The Illinois Human Rights Act and Wisconsin Fair Employment Act
- Changes to the Illinois One Day of Rest in Seven Act, rest and meal period requirements, bereavement leave, and equivalent Wisconsin state laws
- Current and pending Illinois and Wisconsin paid leave requirements
- Illinois and Wisconsin Minimum wage requirements
- S. Department of Labor’s “Employee vs. Independent Contractor” classification
- And More!