Click here to access the On-Demand Video.
Click here to access the PowerPoint Presentation.
It’s Time To Thrive – Getting Your Business Back On Track in 2020
Join other family & closely held companies as we navigate the complex issues of maintaining a successful, sustainable family or closely held business. It’s your opportunity to learn and network with others who are on the same journey as they strive to build wealth and create a lasting legacy.
Free Virtual Event | Wednesday, July 22, 2020 | 8:00 – 10:00 AM
Join BizTimes and a distinguished group of family business owners for idea sharing and hands-on learning to help you and your business as you look to thrive post COVID-19. Take this time to “work on” your business by attending this free virtual event on July 22nd.
- Greg Marcus, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Marcus Corporation
- Tim Michels, Co-Owner, Michels Corporation
- Joe Kujawa, Former Owner of KEI and now Sr. Practice Leader with Bruce Wilson & Company
- Sam Maglio, President, Maglio Companies
- Paul Maglio, Director of Operations, Maglio Companies
- Theodore (TJ) Perlick Molinari, Vice President, Perlick Corporation
Moderator: Andrew Weiland, editor, BizTimes Media
After the presentations, roll up your sleeves and join the breakout sessions led by subject matter experts. Attend two live; the rest will be available on demand.
- Circumstances changed, Your family’s goals did not: How do we get back on track?
Presented by: Jeff Krause, The Riverwood Wealth Management Group at Morgan Stanley
- Communication and Company Culture
Presented by: Dr. Tom Nebel, GiANT Consulting
- Leadership in Uncertain Times
Presented by: Richard Hensley, National Exchange Bank and Trust
- Has COVID destroyed the M&A Seller’s Market?
Presented by: Ann Hanna and Corey Vanderpoel, The Taureau Group
- Identifying Key Liability Risks in the Workplace and Among Your Workforce
Presented by: Kathy L. Nusslock, Litigation Attorney
and Laurie E. Meyer, Employment and Litigation Attorney
- Tax Strategies for an Unprecedented Year
Presented by: Gini L. Hendrickson, Corporate Attorney
- Lessons learned as 4th generation evolves business in 21st century
We are dedicated to aiding family and closely held businesses in their resiliency and growth. To help mitigate risk during this unprecedented era, our team advises on the vast range of regulatory, litigation and transactional challenges arising daily.
- Senior Counsel