Click here to access the on-demand video.
Fostering a safe and healthy workplace poses a new set of challenges this year. Can you require all or some of your employees to get vaccinated for COVID-19? Who should cover the expense? What liabilities might you face for imposing such a policy? Further, what changes have the various regulatory agencies imposed as of late that might also impact your liability as an employer? What, if any, related changes are anticipated under the Biden Administration during 2021?
Join us for a complimentary webinar on February 9 addressing legal considerations and timely perspectives aimed at helping employers prepare and implement legal workforce policies for the year ahead. Topics included:
- Key considerations for implementing vaccination policies
- The latest COVID-19 guidance and considerations from:
- Department of Labor: FFCRA and Unemployment
- Mask Mandates
- NLRB 2021 Outlook
- Employee Retention Credit
- Potential issues stemming from the new administration and its potential impact on employers
- Of Counsel