Illinois, Wisconsin, and Federal Employment Law Update 2023
Join Amundsen Davis attorneys Peter E. Hansen and Laurie E. Meyer to discuss recent changes to, and a comparison of, Illinois and Wisconsin employment laws, along with recent developments in Federal employment laws. Matters to be discussed include:
· The Illinois Human Rights Act and Wisconsin Fair Employment Act
· Changes to the Illinois One Day of Rest in Seven Act, rest and meal period requirements, bereavement leave, and equivalent Wisconsin state laws
· Current and pending Illinois and Wisconsin paid leave requirements
· Illinois and Wisconsin Minimum wage requirements
· U.S. Department of Labor’s “Employee vs. Independent Contractor” classification
· And More!