Michael examines each matter from a variety of angles using his expansive background in litigation, transactional law and real estate. As a former engineering student, he sees issues from both a legal and technical perspective. He combines both to effectively and efficiently evaluate matters, while his competitive nature pushes him to obtain the best results for his clients.
As a member of the firm’s Construction Service Group, Michael represents clients in various aspects within the construction industry including contract negotiations and disputes, construction defects, personal injury claims and real estate transactions. Michael also has experience in business formation, insurance and municipal law.
Membership & Involvement
Member: Chicago Bar Association; American Bar Association
- Selected to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America in Construction Law: 2023, 2024
- Selected to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America in Litigation - Construction: 2024
Resources & Insights
- SmithAmundsen OSHA and Construction Alert,
- Complying with OSHA Standards in 2022Complying with OSHA Standards in 2022
Join Michael Cocciemiglio as he presents the new OSHA standards for 2022 and how to best protect your company and employees by staying compliant.
- 105 Amundsen Davis Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America105 Amundsen Davis Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America
We are extremely excited to congratulate 105 of our attorneys on being recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America.
- 43 SmithAmundsen Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America© 202343 SmithAmundsen Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America© 2023
Congratulate to our 43 attorneys on being recognized by Best Lawyers in America© 2023!