Adrian has been practicing law for 45 years. He assists clients who are starting businesses, acquiring businesses, planning successor leadership of their business and the divestment of the business. He also assists clients with contract negotiations and purchase/sale of real estate, and estate planning for the business owners and other clients. Adrian is also involved in credit facility documentation for commercial lenders. The primary client base Adrian works with includes a variety of business organizations and banking institutions.
Membership & Involvement
- Board Member, Experience Green Bay (2017 – present)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ rated
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America® in Corporate Law: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America® in Trusts and Estates: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
- Selected to Best Lawyers® in Corporate Law "Lawyer of the Year" in Green Bay: 2021
- Selected to Best Lawyers® in Trusts and Estates "Lawyer of the Year" in Green Bay: 2022
Resources & Insights
Marquette University Law School, J.D.
Accounting, Marquette University, B.S.