Charlie handles estate planning for individuals, including the preparation of wills, trusts, marital property agreements and powers of attorney; the implementation of gifting strategies; trust and will administration; and the preparation of gift and estate tax returns. His clients include individuals and small family-owned businesses regarding real estate transactions and general business matters.
His 35+ years of experience, and licenses in both Wisconsin and Florida, allows him to advise on a wide array of estate planning matters including trust, estate and real estate matters that occur in both states.
Membership & Involvement
- Herbert Mueller Society Member: Greater Milwaukee Foundation
- Scholarship Committee Member: American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association-Milwaukee
- Past President: Waukesha Estate Planning Council
- Past Board of Directors: Association for the Rights of Citizens with handicaps (ARCh)
- Past President, Current Member: Peace Lutheran Church New Berlin
- Member: The Florida Bar; State Bar of Wisconsin; Waukesha Estate Planning Council; Waukesha County Bar Association; Milwaukee Estate Planning Forum
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© in Trusts and Estates Law: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© in Non-Profit/Charities Law: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Selected to Best Lawyers Milwaukee Non-Profit/Charities "Lawyer of the Year": 2020
- Selected to the Wisconsin Super Lawyers list in Estate and Probate: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
Resources & Insights
- Firm News, Amundsen Davis,
- Amundsen Davis Attorneys Included in the 2022 Wisconsin Super Lawyers and Rising Stars ListAmundsen Davis Attorneys Included in the 2022 Wisconsin Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
Amundsen Davis is pleased to announce the inclusion of 22 attorneys on the 2022 Wisconsin Super Lawyers® and 2022 Wisconsin Rising Stars lists.
Marquette University Law School, J.D., cum laude
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, B.B.A., magna cum laude