Clients always appreciate that Lisa is a creative problem solver. She doesn’t quit until the deal is closed. She concentrates her practice in commercial real estate, including the purchase, sale, development, zoning, and leasing of health care, retail, industrial, office, and multi-family real estate. Her practice includes construction law, corporate and general business matters, acquisitions and mergers, and sales of businesses.
Lisa also represents lenders in structuring, negotiating and drafting all types of commercial transactions, real estate lending, asset based lending, leasing, restructuring, workouts and liquidations of troubled or defaulted loans. Lisa’s clients work in a variety of industries, such as real estate investment and development, construction, manufacturing, food and beverage, and other general business areas.
Membership & Involvement
Member: State Bar of Wisconsin; Milwaukee Bar Association; Association for Women Lawyers; Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin; Wisconsin Realtors Association
TEMPO – Milwaukee: Member; Programming Committee
- Notable Women in Law, BizTimes Media: 2020
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America® in Real Estate Law: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
Resources & Insights
- Speaking Engagement, RE Journals, Webcast,
- Speaking Engagement, The Osthoff Resort; Elkhart Lake, WI,
- Event, Pritzlaff; Milwaukee, WI,
- Publication, The Daily Reporter ,
Marquette University Law School, J.D., cum laude
University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, B.A.