Clients always appreciate that Lisa is a creative problem solver. She doesn’t quit until the deal is closed. She concentrates her practice in commercial real estate, including the purchase, sale, development and leasing of healthcare, retail, industrial, office, and multi-family real estate. Her practice includes construction law, corporate and general business matters, acquisitions and mergers, and sales of businesses.
Lisa also represents lenders in structuring, negotiating and drafting all types of commercial transactions, real estate lending, asset based lending, leasing, restructuring, workouts and liquidations of troubled or defaulted loans. Lisa’s clients work in a variety of industries, such as food and beverage, real estate investment and development, construction, manufacturing, and other general business areas.
Membership & Involvement
Member: State Bar of Wisconsin; Milwaukee Bar Association; Fab Wisconsin; Association for Women Lawyers
Board Member: National Association of Women Business Owners - Greater Milwaukee
- Selected to Best Lawyers® in America - Real Estate Law: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Notable Women in Law, BizTimes Media: 2020
Resources & Insights
- Speaking Engagement, RE Journals, Webcast,
- Speaking Engagement, The Osthoff Resort; Elkhart Lake, WI,
- Event, Pritzlaff; Milwaukee, WI,
- Publication, The Daily Reporter ,
- Capping 1031 Exchanges Would Cripple Wisconsin’s Commercial Real Estate Economy and FarmersCapping 1031 Exchanges Would Cripple Wisconsin’s Commercial Real Estate Economy and Farmers
An essential tool in the rebuilding of our American economy is at serious risk as part of the $1.8 trillion American Families Plan being considered in Washington – and the damage will be felt in every state, city and town still reeling from the ravages of COVID-19.
Marquette University Law School, J.D., cum laude
University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, B.A.