Mindful of the necessary synergy between a client’s business goals and litigation impact, Sue provides exceptional client service through substantive understanding and frequent communication with clients regarding case assessment and strategy. Her clients include mid and large-sized corporations, real estate developers, individuals and public entities.
Sue’s sage counseling approach is backed by 20 years of experience litigating a broad range of complex matters in state and federal trial and appellate courts as well as in arbitration and other alternative dispute resolution proceedings. Her practice has a focus on insurance coverage litigation and construction law but frequently extends to matters involving lender liability, securities litigation, noncompete agreements, trade secrets, breach of contract, warranty claims, products liability and investor disputes.
Membership & Involvement
Member: Milwaukee Bar Association; American Bar Association; Wisconsin Bar Association, Construction Law Section, Litigation Section
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated
- Selected to Best Lawyers® in Litigation - Construction "Lawyer of the Year" in Milwaukee: 2022
- Selected to the Wisconsin Super Lawyers list: 2006, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America® in Litigation – Construction: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America® in Commercial Litigation Law: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America® Women in the Law: 2017
- Selected to Wisconsin Law Journal Women in the Law: 2013
Resources & Insights
- Fires, Floods and Hurricanes – What to Do When Disaster Strikes: Methods to Plan Ahead, Maximize Insurance Coverage, and Manage Risk When the Unexpected HappensSpeaking Engagement, ACC-WI & D&K CLE and Reception at Bucks Preview Center – Suite 414,
- 102 Amundsen Davis Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America102 Amundsen Davis Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America
We are extremely excited to congratulate 102 of our attorneys on being recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America.
- Amundsen Davis Attorneys Included in the 2022 Wisconsin Super Lawyers and Rising Stars ListAmundsen Davis Attorneys Included in the 2022 Wisconsin Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
Amundsen Davis is pleased to announce the inclusion of 20 attorneys on the 2022 Wisconsin Super Lawyers® and 2022 Wisconsin Rising Stars lists.
J.D., Marquette University Law School, magna cum laude
B.S., University of Wisconsin-Parkside, magna cum laude