Join Heather Bub, Program Chair of the 2024 DRI Product Liability Conference, in Denver, Colorado to discuss topics ranging from the ever-changing landscape of product liability claims, to building an evidentiary basis to reconstruct reality. With more than 10 panel counsel meetings scheduled, don't miss your opportunity to network, connect and build valuable relationships within the product liability community.
What You Will Learn:
- Targeted programming to improve all aspects of your practice!
- Cutting edge research on the science of jury testing.
- How game theory can be effectively used at mediation.
- The new frontiers of product liability claims in the wake of online marketplaces, smart products, and AI.
- How [not] to lose your clients.
- Excellent programming stemming from collaboration amongst the 18 Specialized Litigation Groups (SLGs).
Expand Your Network By:
- Connecting with attendees and sponsors at one or more of the on and off-site networking events offered.
- Taking advantage of DRI’s Ambassador Program if you are a first-time attendee.
- Getting involved with the committee through one of the 18 SLGs offering additional programs