Julie Proscia Appointed to Serve on Illinois Senate Task Force on Sexual Discrimination and Harassment Awareness & Prevention
On November 17, 2017, Illinois Senator Bill Brady (R-Bloomington) announced the appointment of Amundsen Davis partner Julie Proscia to the Senate Task Force on Sexual Discrimination and Harassment Awareness and Prevention.
Julie is a partner in the firm's Labor & Employment and Government Entities Practice Groups; her clients are employers of all shapes and sizes across Illinois. She joins a group of 12 appointees who will serve to address the important issue of sexual discrimination and harassment in the public and private sectors. The Task Force will study and make recommendations on combating sexual discrimination and harassment in workplaces, educational institutions, and in State and local government.
“In making these appointments, it is important to bring both diversity and an outside perspective to how best address this important issue in the public and private sectors,” said Brady.
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Government Regulation, Audit & Compliance
- Labor, Employment, Benefits & Immigration
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling & Litigation
- Wage & Hour