Amundsen Davis Sponsors Institute for Law and the Workplace Scholarship for Chicago-Kent College of Law Students
Amundsen Davis is committed to maintaining and promoting opportunities for law school students. Part of this effort includes sponsoring a scholarship for the last several years through Chicago-Kent College of Law. As a member of Chicago-Kent’s Institute for Law and the Workplace, the firm donates annually to fund a scholarship, which is awarded to students based on academic performance, prior experience in labor and employment relations and financial need.
This year the recipient of the Amundsen Davis Scholarship is a third year law school student in the certificate program for labor and employment law. We congratulate her and wish her the best of luck in her career endeavors.
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Government Regulation, Audit & Compliance
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling & Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation