Ethan represents businesses, investors, and management in a wide range of capacities, including development, financing, leasing, and acquisition and disposition of properties. His clients are engaged in projects ranging from office, industrial, retail, to multi-family. Ethan also counsels both well-established businesses and start-ups with regard to entity selection and formation, governance, regulatory compliance, crisis and succession planning, and commercial contract drafting. He invests the time to understand his clients’ business plans and the industries in which they operate so that he can tailor cost-effective solutions to each client’s defined objectives. He uses his experience as a former litigator to help anticipate and avoid potential conflicts for his clients proactively. Further, Ethan advises private and public stakeholders on issues concerning land use regulation.
Membership & Involvement
Member: Wisconsin Bar Association; American Bar Association; Rotary International
Volunteer: Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic; Marquette Legal Initiative for Nonprofits; Oconomowoc Food Pantry
- Selected to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America in Corporate Law: 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
- Selected to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America in Real Estate Law: 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
Resources & Insights
- Speaking Engagement, EnviroForensics, Drycleaning & Laundry Institute (DLI), and Cleaner & Launderer, Webcast,
- Speaking Engagement, EnviroForensics, Drycleaning and Laundry Institute International (DLI) and Cleaner & Launderer, Webcast,
- Speaking Engagement, EnviroForensics, Minnesota Cleaners Association and Wisconsin Fabricare Association, Webcast,
- Event, Milwaukee Business Journal’s Downtown CEO Roundtable, Seminar; Milwaukee, WI,
Marquette University Law School, J.D., cum laude
Wisconsin Lutheran College, B.A.