Ryan has a natural ability to advocate for and help those in need. As a transactional attorney, he advocates for the best results for his clients and helps parties reach their common goals. Ryan understands the key to successful representation is to quickly learn the details of each client, identify potential issues on the horizon, and concisely explain them so clients can make swift and informed decisions. Ryan’s approach is extremely diligent but still in a personable way that allows him to easily connect with clients.
As a member of the firm’s Corporate & Securities and Real Estate, Zoning & Public Finance Service groups, Ryan carefully and strategically advises his clients on a wide range of corporate business matters, including commercial business transactions, commercial contracts, business formations, acquiring, developing, leasing and selling residential and commercial real estate property, and land use and zoning matters. Ryan’s patience and professionalism helps him understand the big picture and allows him to help his clients navigate complex commercial transactions and find a path forward.
Membership & Involvement
Member: Wisconsin State Bar Association; Commercial Association of REALTORS Wisconsin (CARW); Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- Selected to Milwaukee BizTimes as a Rising Star in Law: 2022
Resources & Insights
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES): Title IV – Assistance to Severely Distressed Sectors of the United States EconomyArticle,
- Event, Milwaukee Business Journal’s Downtown CEO Roundtable, Seminar; Milwaukee, WI,
- Amundsen Davis Promotes Four Attorneys to PartnerAmundsen Davis Promotes Four Attorneys to Partner
Congratulations to Amundsen Davis's four new partners!
- City of Milwaukee Property Tax Notice of Assessment Objection/Appeal Deadline – May 16, 2022City of Milwaukee Property Tax Notice of Assessment Objection/Appeal Deadline – May 16, 2022
The City of Milwaukee has sent its 2022 “Notice of Assessed Value – Real Property” to all City of Milwaukee property owners. Almost every year the City revalues properties, which is the case again for 2022 after having performed a maintenance assessment for 2021. The recently released 2022 assessments are effective as of January 1, 2022, and are based on the property’s value on that date.
Marquette University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A.