Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Webcast
| 10:30 AM CT - 12:00 PM CT
Chicago's Fair Workweek Ordinance became effective July 1, 2020 but amid many distractions facing businesses these days, many employers are still trying to separate the facts from fiction of the actual coverage/requirements and how to meet them. Join Jeff Risch and Peter Hansen as they address employers' most frequently asked questions, such as:
- What employers are actually covered under the Ordinance?
- What employees are covered by the Ordinance?
- Can an employee decline to work unscheduled hours?
- What are the monetary ramifications and penalties if an employer can't or won't comply?
- What happens if a shift needs to be cut or diminished due to an emergency?
- And More!
- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Government Regulation, Audit & Compliance
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling & Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation