Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Seminar; Naperville, IL
| 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
The legal mandates of Bill 1480 are complex and focus on criminal convictions and equal pay. Bill 1480 will drastically change how Illinois employers recruit, hire, terminate, and pay their employees.
Join Jeff Risch for this informative seminar as he walks employers through the new amendments and reporting mandates.
- Affirmative Action
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Equal Pay Compliance
- Government Regulation, Audit & Compliance
- Labor, Employment, Benefits & Immigration
- Prevailing Wage
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation