Problem employees don’t just go away and they shouldn’t be retained just to avoid litigation. Employers should not be forced to hold onto underperformers and troublemakers and managers need to be able to manage.
Join Jeff Risch for this always relevant and timely webcast as he offers tried and true recommendations and tips to effectively terminate the problem employee while avoiding litigation (or, at least, diminishing risks).
- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Government Regulation, Audit & Compliance
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Labor, Employment, Benefits & Immigration
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling & Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation