Patrick’s desire to help people led him to law. He strives to get his clients the best possible outcome in tough situations. Patrick’s background in sales is an asset to his clients, as he has the ability to communicate complex ideas in a way that’s easy to understand.
Patrick defends clients in breach of contract issues, indemnity disputes and insurance liability matters. He also counsels clients in risk mitigation. Patrick’s previous experience working at a plaintiff’s firm focusing on personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death cases gives him an insight into how the other side strategizes.
Outside the office Patrick volunteers with the Misericordia Young Professionals Council, an organization that provides the highest quality housing, educational and professional opportunities to children and adults with developmental disabilities.
Membership & Involvement
- Member: Chicago Bar Association; Chicago Bar Association Young Lawyers Society; Illinois Bar Association; Irish Fellowship Club
- Volunteer: Misericordia Young Professionals Council
- Selected to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America in Construction Law: 2023, 2024
- Selected to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America in Litigation - Construction: 2024
Resources & Insights
- 103 Amundsen Davis Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America103 Amundsen Davis Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America
We are extremely excited to congratulate 103 of our attorneys on being recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America.
- 43 Amundsen Davis Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America© 202343 Amundsen Davis Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America© 2023
Congratulate to our 43 attorneys on being recognized by Best Lawyers in America© 2023!