Coronavirus… Tornadoes… Data Breach… Oh My! Is Your Workplace Prepared for a Pandemic or Other Catastrophe?
The idea of a pandemic or workplace catastrophe is nothing new and operators should be proactively taking steps to always be prepared!
In Heather’s Bailey’s article, “Coronavirus… Tornadoes… Data Breach… Oh My! Is Your Workplace Prepared for a Pandemic or Other Catastrophe?” published in NAMA’s Spring, 2020 edition of InTouch Magazine, she provides practice tips for employers for pandemics and dealing with employee illnesses, offers proactive steps for other disasters, and gives general guidance rules for operators at any time.
Read Heather’s full article in NAMA’s Spring, 2020 edition of InTouch Magazine.
- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Government Regulation, Audit & Compliance
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Labor, Employment, Benefits & Immigration
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling & Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation