The 8th Annual New Laws Forum 2021 for Illinois Employers, featuring several SmithAmundsen attorneys, will cover new laws and topics that all employers should be aware of starting in 2022.
Overview of New and Updated Illinois Laws – Jeff Risch and Mike Wong
Jeff and Mike will cover Illinois’ new laws, including wage and hour issues, vaccine mandates, and much more.
Equal Pay & Related Reporting Mandates – Beverly Alfon
Beverly will cover this timely topic, and help employers work through the new mandates.
Overview of New and Updated Federal Laws – Jeff Risch and Mike Wong
As a follow up to their earlier presentation, Jeff and Mike will cover the new federal laws, and what employers need to know.
Diversity and Inclusion Panel Discussion – Heather Bailey and Julie Proscia.
Heather and Julie will be discussing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Roundtable Discussion: One thing the Illinois Chamber should do to improve business in Illinois – Julie Proscia and Jeff Risch
As the final event of the day, Julie and Jeff will be joined by Jay Shattuck, the Executive Director of the Illinois Chamber of Commerce Employment Law Council, to have a roundtable discussion with audience participation.
- Affirmative Action
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Equal Pay Compliance
- Government Regulation, Audit & Compliance
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Labor, Employment, Benefits & Immigration
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling & Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation