Labor and employment laws and issues that employment counsel, human resource professionals, and business owners face are ever-expanding and changing. A periodic review of documents, policies, and procedures will help ensure compliance with these laws.
"Conducting the Employment Practices Audit 2020 Edition" is intended to assist in identifying and understanding the many important labor and employment issues that have the potential to create significant legal and practical problems if not promptly and effectively addressed. Topics covered include:
- hiring process and related issues
- federal government contractor considerations
- employment agreements
- anti-discrimination and anti-harassment policies and trainings
- personnel records
- wage and hour issues
- child labor laws
- discipline and termination issues
- compliance with the National Labor Relations Act
Click here and visit the IICLE website to find where you can purchase a copy of the new handbook.