SmithAmundsen's Labor and Employment team literally wrote THE book for Illinois Employers on all things labor and employment: introducing the newest version of the Illinois Employment Law Handbook.
The handbook provides employers with the latest federal and state updates on topics ranging from Employment at Will to Unfair Competition, Discrimination, Hiring, Privacy Issues, Immigration, Wage and Hour Requirements, Leave of Absence Issues, and much more.
This handbook is an important tool to assist employers in their compliance with the obstacles presented by employment law statutes and regulations. This document is an aid on the basis of law at the time of its publication.
To pre-order your copy click here.
- Of Counsel
- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Government Regulation, Audit & Compliance
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Labor, Employment, Benefits & Immigration
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling & Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation