There is an ever increasing awareness of mental health issues in the workplace, especially since mental health issues can lead to hazardous working conditions. But what responsibility does an employer have to address these issues?
Join Suzannah Overholt and Craig Kubiak on August 8 at 12 PM CT for a discussion on the legal pitfalls employers must be aware of when addressing the well-being of their employees.
Topics of discussion will include:
- When is an employee’s mental health issue considered a workplace hazard?
- What reasonable accommodations can you provide to employees?
- OSHA, ADA and FMLA considerations
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Employment Litigation
- Equal Pay Compliance
- Government Regulation, Audit & Compliance
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Labor, Employment, Benefits & Immigration
- Mandatory Training
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Unfair Competition Counseling & Litigation
- Vaccine Mandates in the Workplace
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
- Workplace Investigations